Our blog was created so all of our family and friends near and far could keep up with our family in words and pictures!
Monday, April 03, 2006
Paige's Doctor Visit
Today we took Paige to the doctor for her 2 month check-up. She had to get three shots. It was not very fun. I think it was harder on Brad and I than Paige. I actually cried for her. When she started crying really hard I just felt bad for her. All new moms that have recently had this happen know what I am talking about. It truly is no fun. In other news, the doctor said she is doing great and looks terrific. She weighs 10 pounds and 1 ounce!! Her weight is in the 40th percentile. She measures 21 1/2 inches long and her height is in the 15th percentile. His words were that "Paige is still petite."( What every perfect little girl should be. ) Check back soon for more pictures from when Paige was visiting with her Uncle Jay.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment